[SCCC] 45 Ft Crankup Tower ( On Ground ) available in POWAY. - FREE

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:27:50 PDT 2011

I received this ad from the President of the Palomar ARC

Tower available in  POWAY.

Son is in charge of father's affairs and want to relocate a tower to someone
who will use  it.  Reported to be 45 foot triangular crank up.  Laying in
back yard.

After discussing with Terry, the son of the ham that needs to get the tower
removed
from property, I gathered that it is a 3 section with FLAT Bracing (
Horizontal and Zig-Zag )

This tower would be mostly good for a small triband Yagi and maybe some
other light antennas I assume

It will have to be restrung as has been laying around for a while.

I am still awaiting some photos but contact Terry  and he can send you the
Photos too,  when he gets some help loading on to his computer.

There does not appear to be any paperwork  for tower smf I have no idea what
Make or Model it is

Located at 12834 Indian Trail,
POWAY, CA 92064
(Off Pomorado road between Rancho Bernardo Road and Bernardo Center/Bernardo
Heights )

Looking to move by next week.

Contact TERRY at  (951) 897-4811  before 9 PM <951-897-4811>

I have NO pecuniary interest in this matter

73, Dennis N6KI