[SCCC] Help!! - need Rohn TB3 thrust bearing

Wild Bill wb6bfg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:54:24 PDT 2011

Jim,

I see what the part is that you're looking for and I don't have one like
that. I did find a company that has about 40 in stock on the internet.
Here's the link:
http://www.3starinc.com/rohn_25g_45g_55g_heavy_duty_thrust_bearing_r-tb3.html

Good Luck!

- ..-
All the best,

Wild Bill ~ WB6BFG

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!