[SCCC] Calif QSO Party - 6 and 2 meters

Paul E.Dorey wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 5 18:01:20 PDT 2011

In 2009, we put WN6K up at Big Bear and one of the operators was our 'vhf'
guy... he set up his 6 and 2m beams and worked one guy on each of those
bands...and it was the same local up there on the hill...YMMV.  I think that
it is more important to keep ALL of the rigs busy ALL the time with
scheduled on/off times (yank them tired ops out of the chair despite what
they claim and put rested fresh horses in to keep the rate up.

WN6K, Paul
Message: 2