[SCCC] NX6T NAQP M2 LP Aug 2011

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 01:36:40 PDT 2011

                  North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI, K6KAL, AF6WF, K6GO, N6OHS, WQ6X, NN6X
Station: W6HCD

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA

 160:    1     1
  80:   51    13
  40:  177    41
  20:  476    57
  15:  213    42
  10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  908   154  Total Score = 141,218

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Just a fun get together and more training for newbie contest Ops.
Was a bit disappointed that 10 never opened and although we had 2 great
antennas on 40 ( 2 Two Element Yagis - with one at 70 ft ) we never could get
any great runs to sustain. 80 was like pulling hen's teeth and 160 was MIA.
Some nice DX contacts to break up some of the boredom.

73, Dennis N6KI

Sent from my stinking I Phone