[SCCC] CW Op Needed for ARRL 10 Mtr Contest This weekend

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:38:15 PST 2011

*The San Diego Contest Club MAY have an opening for CW Op
for Saturday morning this weekend if anyone interested
for our Multi-Single High Power Category effort

We will be operating form Fallbrook 950ft hill site ( W6HCD )

Rig will be K3 most likely and Amp is ACOM 2000A ( Fully automatic - NO
TUNE )
Antennas will be 3 El SteppIR at 40 ft on Tower 1
and Force 12 C3 at 40 to 70 ft ( if height needed ) on Tower 2

I have been told that band can open up anytime after 6:30 AM and will need
an Op on duty til around Noon - 1 PM

Contest Logging Program will be WINTEST ( CT on Steroids for you old CT DOS
users )

So if you have Saturday morning open here's a slot for you

Let me know if interested*
*
73 Dennis *