[SCCC] ki6qdh 10m contest

Fred Petrotta ki6qdh at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 08:15:14 PST 2011

Message body
 ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KI6QDH
Operator(s): KI6QDH
Station: KI6QDH

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (16 hours):

CW:  103    42
SSB:  229    78
-------------------
Total:  332   120  Total Score = 104,400

Club: Southern California Contest Club

I decided to enter mixed mode as I made more cw contacts than I had planned. This slowed me up as it usually  took awhile to get the call signs? only was able to work a few EU,s as my low power took along time to bust the pileups, alot of south america and mexico and statside. did fairly welll to the JA,s and pacific. more than doubled last years Q,s so I was happy. Use a yaesu ft-950, no keyer, an a3s at 34 feet.

73 Fred /ki6qdh