[SCCC] Upcoming January NAQPs

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 10:52:04 PST 2011

The January NAQP CW and SSB is nearing. I am personally looking forward to
seeing some strong SCCC teams in this contest. I believe we can field
winning teams... January lends to good west coast scores. Doug, N6RT, has
been gracious enough to enter our teams online so that we can have fun and
enjoy a sense of commitment to our fellow teammates.

While I am not one of best in this contest, I want to offer an extended
hand in helping any of our members with questions about these contests. I
am willing to exchange emails and/or phone calls if you have any hardware,
software, or strategy questions.

My logs are also open to your review. I can offer analysys on my logs along
with ideas of what I did wrong and right, along with ideas of improvement.
I imagine that this information may help some of our members that haven't
operated much in these contests recently, or at all.

These two contests are nice in that the operating time is not too long, it
is domestic so many signals are loud, dialects are familiar, and even
modest stations can compete.

You can find the recently updated rules here:

http://ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your preparation and or
questions.

73,

Tim / N6WIN