[SCCC] NAQP January CW Teams

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 11:54:27 PST 2011

Hi all, I am helping Doug this year with the SCCC NAQP Teams. Normally Doug
asks who will be on and assigns teams based off the past 3830 scores,
personal knowledge of the operator / station, and any particular
information communicated to him.

Jim Price brought up the fact that the club used to have members pledge a
score in past contests. I'd like to see if there is any interest in doing
this as a common practice for the NAQPs. I believe this would help in
placing members on teams in addition to the above considered criteria. It
would also help motivate each member in sticking in the chair to meet the
score they pledged to the club.

If your interested in doing so please use this thread as not only a
starting point to communicate that you will be on for the January NAQP CW
contest, but also pledge a score that you will do your best in meeting and
/ or exceeding.

My own personal pledged score will be on this thread by tomorrow after
researching my previous scores and considering my station as it will be
setup for this upcoming January NAQP CW contest. I hope to see your pledges
in this thread.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.