[SCCC] Rig audio

Milton Garb w6qe at verizon.net
Sat Feb 5 10:29:15 PST 2011

Speaking of wearing cans...How many times have I been leaning forward...eyes
closed...concentrating on pulling a weak signal from the noise...and had my
xyl come in and tap me on the shoulder...levitating me off the chair about 3
db !  :-)
I've had similar experiences with all cans, and I've come to really
appreciate my Bose QC-2 cans.
Milt.
W6QE