[SCCC] Room available at Visalia Comfort Inn

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 17 16:43:50 PST 2011

Guys, Gals - long ago, I made reservations for Visalia for this year at the
Comfort Inn (immediately to the West of the Holiday Inn).  I have a
non-smoking room with 2 queens for the nights of April 15 and 16.

I'll be part of the T31A gang, and we will be arriving at Kanton Island on
or about the weekend of the Visalia convention.  I.e. I won't be needing
this room.

So - first come, first served.  We'll figure out how to 'swap,' rather than
my just cancelling it.
Give me a buzz, cell 619-787-4148

73 - Jim, K6ZH