[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:17:04 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19.75

  160:   19    11
   80:   78    29
   40:  170    54
   20:  306    64
   15:  300    50
   10:  133    30
-------------------
Total: 1006   238  Total Score = 716,142

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments: Time flieswhen we are having fun....was able to put in a good
effort - just under 20 hrs.
Intersting conditions...missed some prime times but it was interesting to
compare to last years
results regarding band/mults: 80 and 10 were better than last year the
others wre within a few
compared to last year.  Put in nearly two more hours this year and ended up
with about 230 more
q's than last year.  Fisrt few hours were great on 15 - JA pile-up was great
start - included some
other mults from that part of the world.  The the other fun time was JA run
on 10 Sat afternoon -
finally!  A lot of QRP JA's but bands were quite enough for me to copy -
which was good!  Began
to wonder what happened to all the DX stations by Saturday evening - same
guys - haven't counted
up yet - but I worked several stations from 160-10 mtrs.  Rains made it so I
don't even have to
feel guilty for not doing yard work..hihi.  Great to have the sun perking
up.
Until the next one.... 73 - Dick

Equipment:  FT-1000MP Mk-V ---> Alpha 374A
Antennas:
     10-40 Mtrs: 4 Element SteppIR at 55 Ft with 40 Mtr rotatable dipole
160 & 80 Mtrs: 1/4 wave slopers
Software: N1MM
Interface: Micro Keyer I