[SCCC] ARRLDX CW W6NOW SOAB LP

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 21:03:20 PST 2011

Juan,

Glad to help with those calls. Wait for WPX CW.
That really brings out the wierd calls...
ZF2AM is one of our locals.. John, K6AM..
John always gives us a cpl of dits...

Here is last years world results.. Note  ZF2AMand W6PH

2010 ARRL DX CW World Winners
ZF2AM (K6AM) - Single Operator High DX
VP9/W6PH - Single Operator Low DX
F5MUX - Single Operator QRP DX