[SCCC] W4EF NAQP CW

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sun Jan 9 00:19:24 PST 2011

                       NAQP CW Score Summary Sheet

     CallSign Used : W4EF
       Operator(s) : W4EF

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec   NA
          1.8      74      74   23    1
          3.5      12      12    9    1
            7      38      38   22    2
           14       2      2    2    0
        Total     126     126   56    4

             Score : 7,560
               Rig : Ten-Tec Omni 6+

          Antennas : 160: 56ft T/L Vert
                      80: 56ft T/L Vert; Inv-V @ 40'
                      40: 1/4 Wave Vert; Inv-V @40'; Cushcraft R7000
                      20: Inv-V @40'; Cushcraft R7000

           Soapbox : Spent most of my time doing housework around the
desert cabin. My live-in caretaker moved out recently (along with all
his pets) and left a big-mess. As it turned out, he required more
care-taking than he provided so he is now "exploring other
opportunities" :-). After a much needed nap, I had some fun in the last
hour on 160 meters. Having a good receive antenna would have been
helpful as the thunderstorm static was pretty bad. Nevertheless, on
balance I felt like I was hearing better than I was being heard.

73, Mike W4EF...........