[SCCC] FW: Ham Radio YouTube Video

Vic ki6vc at verizon.net
Sun Jan 16 08:11:00 PST 2011

This is an OLD story going back to invention of "wife"
Want a laugh... Read "The Betrothed" 'You must choose between me and your cigar' by Rudyard Kipling from "Departmental Dittes" (1890)

"Open the old cigar-box - let  me consider a while
Here is a mild Manila - there is a wifely smile.

Which is the better portion - bondage bought
 with a ring,

Or a harem of dusky beauties fifty tied in a string?

Counsellors cunning and silent - comforters true
 and tried,

And never a one of the fifty to sneer at a rival bride."

If Rudyard was with us to day he would say "CQ Contest CQ contest"

This from the VictorCharlie man-cave! Totally free of female QRM

73 KI6VC Meko&Sparky

RF cures Global Warming...Save the world
CONTEST MORE