[SCCC] 40m Moxon Antenna

RGrubic at aol.com RGrubic at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 13:25:14 PDT 2011

Due to several requests, I wrote up a little blurb on the 40m Moxon antenna
 I used for the past two Field Days with W6RO.

A pdf is available at _www.nc6q.com_ (http://www.nc6q.com) , click  on 40
Meter Moxon Antenna. (My once simple website  is aesthetically a little out
of control at present. There are  duplicate website files on my computer and
I'm not sure which is which right now  and one set I can't find. The
electrons are laughing at me.)

There's a url to help get you starting googling the Moxon.

Sorry, it's not a QST magazine quality article, but I hope you get the
idea. Your mileage may vary.

Please ask me any questions you like about it. It was cool building it and
putting it up.

73,
Bob, NC6Q