[SCCC] FD CW Bulletin Errors

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 1 21:11:20 PDT 2011

Yep, I copied 2 mistakes - twice on CW and then, perish the thought, I
listened to the message on SSB.  And sure enough, the errors were on the
phone version as well (a synthesizer no doubt).  I likewise copied what they
transmitted and that will be part of our NX6T entry.

It's a bit diabolical, but perhaps those errors were inserted intentionally
so that people really had to copy the message to get credit for it.

No doubt there's a lively discussion about this somewhere in the
blogosphere!  73 - Jim, K6ZH