[SCCC] 2011 ARRL June VHF - KG6IYN

Bruce Kripton bkripton at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 5 18:50:49 PDT 2011

Next weekend I'll be back at my secret above ground lair, 4900' ASL in DM12, approximately 50 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean and 6 miles north of the US / Mexico Border.

All
 bands from 50 thru 10G are planned, 24G is a possible as well. All
modes are available including digital and the usual game plan is to be
looking to my north at the top of the hour, then shift to the east at
the bottom half.

Digital modes prevail in the later evening hours and early morning.

Would be interested in anyone towards the east in Arizona, Nevada and Utah for distance trials and especially above 432 ...

Email off the reflector for any additional info or details please ... mycallsign at arrl.net

Look forward to working you next weekend .... de KG6IYN