[SCCC] For Sale Yaesu FT-2000

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 04:37:07 PDT 2011

I have listed my Yaesu FT2000 for sale and want to offer it at a discounted
rate to SCCC members. SCCC Price is $1700 pickup or add cost of actual
shipping. I would like to offer it for a lower price within the club, but I
need to recoup some of the difference of the K3/100 I just built.
>From my listed add:

"I am selling my FT2000 that I bought new from HRO last February. It is in
excellent working order and I am not a smoker. No mods done to this radio
and everything from the factory is included. It will ship in the original
triple factory boxed packaging that Yaesu used to ship to HRO from the
factory. Additional Hi-Resolution photos available upon request. My call
sign on Ebay is good for my user feedback.

Price is $1850 shipped CONUS.

I am not interested in trades. Paypal +3% is fine as is a bank or USPS money
order."

73,

Tim / N6WIN.