[SCCC] Getscores.com

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 12:56:27 PST 2011

How do you guys feel about Getscores.com? Art, W6KY, and I have been using
this for the past few contests and it is fun to track the happenings of
other competitors. I also see that Fred, KI6QDH, gave it a shot in the
ARRL DX SSB. I understand it may not provide the hidden psychological edge
that poker players may relish... but it is pretty cool to be able to see how
your fairing vs. others in the same contest.

General website:
http://www.getscores.org/

NAQP CW 2011 Archived score page:
http://www.getscores.org/2011/naqp_cw.html

For those who would like to try this and need help getting it setup, I could
provide assistance with script setup for Writelog... maybe someone else in
the group is knowledgeable about live incorporation with N1MM.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.