[SCCC] KI6VC BARTG HF RTTY

Vic ki6vc at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 17:22:20 PDT 2011

BARTG HF RTTY

CALL:     KI6VC
STATION:  KI6VC
OP:       HIMSELF
CLASS:    SOHPAB
EXCH:     # {time}
OP TIME:  14 HRS
CLUB:     SCCC

          Q     CTY     SEC    CNT
80        25     0       0      0
40       127     3       5      0
20       182     8      15      4
15       273    28       7      2
10         0     0       0      0
____________________________________
        607     39      27      6

CLAIMED SCORE 240,372

STATION:  756ProIII, AL-1200, F12 C4SXL at 50 FT, SHUNT LOADED TOWER for 80M
SOFTWARE: NIMM/MMTTY RTTY

NOTES:

An interesting contest...The mults are "SEC" the call districts for W/VE, JA and VK,
DXCC and contintents. The rules do NOT encourge band changes ie: NAQP  Band conditions
were good not great.  The EU openings on 40/20/15 were good.  The 15M EU path
Sunday morning was very good.  I checked 10M a lot and didn't hear a peep. While activity
was ok on 80 I worked no DX so no mults there. Only worked one new DXCC and there were few/no
rare ones working the test but the numbers of EU contacts made up for all that.  Most notable
DLs and JAs.  Got to hand it to sons of the raising sun...after all they were hit with
they still turned out in droves...true believers. General activity was good not working many
repeats and as always thanks to the cheerleader out there.  You still need to work a lot
harder to make me sweat!
The Lads spent very little time inside.  The neighbor lady got two dogs and the boys were out
trash-talk'en and strut'en their stuff. I can't repeat much of it here but...something about sniffing
CBer's rear-end...They got pretty rude and were proud of it!

73 KI6VC Meko&Sparky

RF cures Global Warming...Save the world
CONTEST MORE