[SCCC] OK to work split during IOTA Contest?

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 11:41:08 PDT 2011

Nothing wrong with split operation.  It's the 'proper' way when the
pile-up gets crazy....

Whats not proper is:
Listening for 'your last 2 please'.
Taking a list
Having someone take a list for you.
By call area..
And last,  not working me...

Have fun,  73  Art  W6KY

I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure....