[SCCC] HY-GAIN 204BA-S Yagi Manual Needed

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:03:10 PDT 2011

*Milt, Leon and Art,

Thanks for quick response but......

Guess I sent everyone out on a snipe hunt.

Yes the S appears to be the newer model and not the older one

**I already have a copy of a manual circa 1990 and the Newer LJ-204BA-S*
*
so I will repose restate the question

Does anyone have a Hy-Gain 204BA Assembly Manual from 30 or more years ago
???

At some point I think Hy-gain changed tubing length where the first sections
nearest the boom are different than other models...or maybe I have a cobbled
204BA that someone
created years ago !!

I am looking for a manual from the 70s or early 80s whenever the antenna
first was sold

73, Dennis N6KI*