[SCCC] N3FJP ACLog - LOTW

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Mon May 23 17:04:14 PDT 2011

I had to re-install Windows and my software recently. I'm having trouble
getting N3FJP ACLog to upload to LOTW. I think someone here helped me with
this once before.

I do have the latest TQSL installed, and ACLog can download from the LOTW
site, but uploading results in an error "Unable to sign records".  I've
checked all of the things suggested on the N3FJP web site but no joy. I
didn't see any additional help in the N3FJP User Group. I can export log
entries from ACLog to an ADI file and manually upload after signing with
TQSL but I am unable to do it within ACLog. It was working for me before the
Windows re-install.

Any suggestions?

--Dennis, NE6I