[SCCC] Paper Log to digital (cabrillo-ADIF)

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:11:55 PDT 2011

For contest or DXpedition logs, I highly recommend this freeware program called Fast Log Entry (FLE).

It minimizes keystrokes in that it keeps the time, band and mode the same until you change it.
It really operates on the delta between the QSOs

For example, if the previous QSO was at 2053 zulu, and the next QSO is at 2056 zulu, then all you type for the time is the 6 !

FLE was a huge help in entering our logs from the Anacapa DXpedition.

For a standard log where you make 1 QSO a day or less, this probably would not be of much help.

Download it here
http://www.df3cb.com/fle/

73,
Tim K6GEP