[SCCC] CW Op needed for ARRL CW Sweepstakes from W6HC Site in Fallbrook

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:01:23 PDT 2011

*Still looking for CW Op(s)*  for this weekend *ARRL Sweepstakes Contest *
for *Multi-Single Low Power* effort.

Have slots Sunday morning between 7 AM and 1 PM

Will be operating from 950 foot hill in SW Fallbrook ( W6HCD QTH )

Will be using 3 El SteppIR, 2 El 40 mtr Yagi and 80 mtr Coaxial Stub
Inverted V

Rig - K3

Software K1EA CT 9 You can learn it in 5 minutes !
( No grueling learning Curve  associated with Windows  OS
Contest Logging programs )

Site is 10 minutes from junction  of I-15 Freeway and I-76 Freeways

Site has apartment that can sleep 2 Ops if you want to arrive Saturday
eve/night

73, Dennis N6KI