[SCCC] ki6qdh windows 7 problems

Fred Petrotta ki6qdh at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 10:28:33 PDT 2011

Hi gang,asking for help with new windows 7.  I instaled logger 32 and n1mm programs on a friend of mines new computer which has windows 7 operating. His radio is a  Icom  756 Pro 111. both programs are doing everything they should except the programs do not follow the freq. of the radio. com port says it is open? I,m thinking there is either a different setting I need for the Pro 111 or there is something in the new Windows 7 program that has to be addresed. Any ideas would be a big help. good luck in the  sscw this weekend.

73 Fred ki6qdh