[SCCC] N6WIN 2011 CQWW SSB N6WIN SOAB LP

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:03:43 PST 2011

                   CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6WIN
Operator(s): N6WIN
Station: N6WIN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: So Cal
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

 160:    0     0        0
  80:    0     0        0
  40:   60    17       27
  20:   58    25       36
  15:  109    23       41
  10:  124    17       45
------------------------------

Played a little bit from Inyo County while on my wife and my 10th wedding
anniversary. I had the go ahead to get on when she didn't have anything for
me to do with her. Anyways, modified A3S was "accidental" from an AB-577
operator mishap.

Thank you Kurt, W6PH, for letting me use your cabin QTH in Lone Pine. Kurt
brought over the AB-577 for me to use instead of my Rohn H40. It was a lot
better for rotating the A3(2)S and much better in the wind. My wife and I
really enjoyed ourselves with our fifth wheel that Kurt so graciously
allowed us to park at his cabin QTH for our trip.

Operating Conditions:

Elecraft K3/100
Modified 2 element A3S @37'
40m inverted-v @35' apex