[SCCC] CQWW CW KQ6ES SOSB/15 HP

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 27 16:54:23 PST 2011

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KQ6ES
Operator(s): KQ6ES
Station: KQ6ES

Class: SOSB/15 HP

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  352    32       85
   10:
------------------------------

The most enjoyable contest I've done this year, with consistently good propagation to just about everywhere, but South America and the Pacific did not bring in the numbers I expected. Modest totals but they are very good for me, with 3 new countries worked easily: Cambodia, then Mozambique and Sudan almost back to back. 121 JA's in the log. 83 Europe. Only 3 zero pointers. Not too bad of a second day, with many multipliers found. I had good response to my CQs to the west, but not so from the east. I doubt I've ever had as many zones or countries on any one band. I hope to beat that in the 10m contest.

John kq6es
FT-1000MP 400W
Cushcraft A3 at 20ft