[SCCC] CA QSO Party 2011

RGrubic at aol.com RGrubic at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 15:36:52 PDT 2011

Name of  Contest: California QSO Party 2011
Call:  NC6Q
Operator(s):NC6Q
Station:  NC6Q
Class: Single  Op Low, CW only
QTH:  NC6Q
Operating Time  (hrs): 14
Summary
Band     QSOs        Mults
40         5
20         47
15         75
10         17
145            34    Totals
Points:  14,790
CA  Counties:         17
Comments:  Gettin’ better, getting’ better. Workin’ the keyboard better
too. Gotta have  that cursor in the right place when you try to run fast.
First time broke 100  Qs. My east-west indoor dipole refuse to work north-south
so I fired it (and  immediately rehired it). Only worked 17 California
counties—NOT Riverside. Nice  surprise having Jamaica and Virgin Islands come
back to my CQ. Checked  spaceweather.com to see the reason for all bands just
going away Sunday. Double  (entangled) eruptions Saturday the cause?
Interrupted the QSO Party for a  friend’s birthday party Saturday night. Both
parties were fun. Only one had  wine. :)