[SCCC] CaQP KQ6ES SOFixed HP

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 2 19:40:11 PDT 2011

California QSO Party

Call: KQ6ES
Class: SOFixed HP
Operating Time (hrs): 23

 Band  CW Qs  Ph Qs
--------------------
  160:    0     0
   80:   40     0
   40:  155     0
   20:  273     0
   15:  260     0
   10:  141     0
--------------------
Total:  869     0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 138,171

Club: Southern California Contest Club

The plan was to do this mixed mode, but after another tiring week I didn't think
I had the energy to put in the hours unless it was all CW. I'll be a little
below last year's mixed score, mainly due to the low multiplier count. I never
heard any of the ones I missed: SK, NT, MS, SD, and ID. Sunday was a worse
struggle than usual, a disappointing finish, but I was pleased to blow away my
personal record for CW contacts in a contest.
John kq6es

FT-1000MP, 400 watts (100 watts on 10m)
Cushcraft A3 at 20ft and Butternut vertical