[SCCC] CQP - W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:51:29 PDT 2011

                   California QSO Party

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SLUI

  160:   18      10
   80:   92     110
   40:  212     112
   20:  245     359
   15:  246     291
   10:  116     277
    6:    0       0
    2:    0       0
--------------------

Comments: I was disappointed in condx compared to WW-RTTY condx - especially
on Sunday.  Thought it might be better but minor storms seemed to messed
things up some.  Came close to topping my best, and the SLUI record, but
fell short for the second year in a row...kind of a bummer!  24 out of 30
hrs in the chair is getting tough for this "old man".   As usual great work
by Dan at W6YI's and Ken, K6LA and Craig at K6NA's.  W6UE(not sure who the
op was) was ahead of me most of the way - but when I worked him in last hour
I had gotten ahead of him - not sure what happened down there - maybe not a
24 hr effort.  AA6PW was going great guns too.  Sure I missed a few SCCC
"stand-outs" but great to hear the activity and great ops.  Thanks for the
Q's.  73's - Dick

Rig: FT-1000MP ---> Alpha 374A
Antennas: 10-40 mtrs: 4 Ele Steppir at 55 Ft w/40 mtr rotatable dipole
            160 & 80 mtrs: 1/4 wave Sloppers
Interface: MicroKeyer I
Software: N1MM - latest update