[SCCC] 8877 Amp & 4-1000A Parts Forsale

Terry w6ru at atginternet.com
Sun Oct 30 10:30:11 PDT 2011

Back in the 70's I built this amp for WA6CUH. He became a SK and it ended up
in couple other hands for a while. I have it back.
It needs a new bandswitch, tube and a power supply built for it. Turns
counter knobs I think are missing. Amp has vac tune and load caps, vac relay
and tuned input.
I no longer have any interest in doing this work.
I have the major parts for a very nice supply .... Peter Dahl XMFR built for
a pair of 8877's, filter cap etc.
$ 600.00 pickup at Bakersfield, CA

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr155/w6ru/8877AMP.jpg

Also,
I have most all parts to build a 4-1000A RF deck. Tube, socket, chimney,
fill XMFR, vac caps, roller inductors, chassis, meters vac relays etc.
Whoever buys these parts are welcome to any or all my boxes and boxes of
various amplifier / electronics parts.
$ 600.00 pickup at Bakersfield, Ca
I would appreciate someone relaying this to the NCCC.
Thanks,
Terry W6RU