[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:18:53 PDT 2011

                   CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:45

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   33    10       11
   40:  135    24       50
   20:  256    36      100
   15:  357    34      102
   10:  372    33       92
------------------------------

Rig: FT-1000MP MkV
AMP: Alpha 374A
Ant: 4 Ele SteppIR at 55 Ft with 40 mtr dipole
80 and 160 Mtr 1/4 wave slopers
Interface: MicroKeyer
S/W: N1MM

Comments: One of my better showings.  I was surprised along the way
when I realized mid-day Sat that I had worked all but Zone 39 -
never did catch up with the 5R8 station, or any others in Zone
39...bummer.
Great to hear the bands in pretty good shape.  Fun to work Andora on
4 bands - but sorry I missed our guys - E51Z - on 160 and 80. Only
station I worked on 6 bands was KH7X - worked several JA's on 5 bands.
Thanks for our JA and BY friends to help boost my score.  Sounds like
everyone was having fun!  73's Dick