[SCCC] NE6I Sprint CW

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Sat Sep 10 21:34:03 PDT 2011

 NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: NE6I
Operator(s): NE6I
Station: NE6I

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   80:    0       0
   40:   97     2.5
   20:   86     1.5
---------------------

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:
Bands not great (A index way up) but made the most of it. Had to go to 40
meters earlier than I would have liked. No 80 meter antenna here at present.
Small lot and HOA challenged. Apparently I had some chirp and/or other TX
signal problems on 40...two or three guys mentioned it, although the last
one said it wasn't too bad. If anyone recorded me there, I'd appreciate
hearing it. Otherwise, I'll check it out tomorrow using a second receiver.