[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:32:14 PDT 2011

                   CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: SB

-----------
  80:    9    12        7      2     2
  40:   81   167       14     10    15
  20:  106   210       27     18    31
  15:  140   302       30     14    33
  10:  150   355       22     21    30
Total:  486  1046      100     65   111  Total Score = 288,696

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments: Wasn't planning to play in this one as much as I did...but with
condx the way
they were I kept "drifting" back to the rig!!!  Hope next weekends CQP will
be as good.
Really fun to hear 10 mtrs open and lot of sigs up/down the band - many of
our JA friends
along with EU's - and our reliable SA's!  Hopefully more to come and by next
weekend if
the the CME's/Flares subside and condx are be quiet - it may be a record
breaking CQP.
73 - Dick - W6TK