[SCCC] Radio to Titanic site this weekend??

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 11 14:45:58 PDT 2012

Gang - I saw in the local paper that a 'radio group' is going to be set up
at the San Diego Natural History Museum this weekend and 'will attempt to
communicate with a ship at the spot where Titanic went down.'  Anyone know
who's doing this at the San Diego end?  Anyone know what station will be on
the ship at the sinking location?

Related, the Chatham Marconi Maritime Center (CMMC) in MA will be on April
12 to 15 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Titanic's sinking:
http://www.chathammarconi.org/AmateurRadioClub.html - WA1WCC and KM1CC.

Just curious if any of our 'brethern' are doing the San Diego end - and what
equipment / antennas will be used.

Cheers / 73 - Jim, K6ZH