[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 07:08:46 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SB

  160:    6     3
   80:   29    12
   40:  132    44
   20:  275    55
   15:  283    48
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  728   165  Total Score = 120,848

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:  Fun time.  Pretty noisy on 80 and 160.  Single element on 40 was
a little limiting until band kind of settled down later in the evening.  Seemed
like a lot of activity - which was nice.  Not much joy on 10 mtrs - don't know

if I missed the openings or there just wasn't much happening up there.  Not
saying much, but can't believe I had twice as many Q's on 160 vs 10
(6 vs 3)...hihi.  Lot of SCCC gang - thanks for the Q's.  73 - Dick