[SCCC] EUs

Cliff K3LL K3LL at EEContent.com
Mon Aug 13 11:45:32 PDT 2012

So true!  Though pretty obvious, I am still amazed in the differences
between operating from the W3 vs. W6 and it is nice to experience the ups
and downs from both sides of the country.

73,

Cliff K3LL/6

-----Original Message-----
From: sccc-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:sccc-bounces at contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Randy Johnson
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 11:35 AM
To: SCCC at contesting.com
Subject: [SCCC] EUs

    What a great contest. . .

     2am and I am listening to the East Coast RUN EU's.

     And i can't hear a one of them there EU's...

    Where did the term 'Sufferin Six's' come from I wonder???

Response:

Wait until the DXpeditions to the Pacific come on stream in a month.

WE can work 'em all QRP.

I did manage to work a couple of dozen Eu stations on 20 m around 0500 with
100 w and a Moxon antenna in my attic.  A few guys like OH2BH had really big
signals, rest sounded about the way I probably sounded over there.

Randy W6SJ