[SCCC] To my REAL SCCC Friends

Paul Dorey WN6K at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 27 14:00:21 EDT 2012

Spam - Probably but there ain't a damn thing I can do about it - if it don't look real - don't click on it. I never send anything that is No Subject - just Nigerians (and other nare de wells) do this.

So now we'll go through Yet Another week of 'noticed' email replies - hit the delete key snd get to back regular life folks....

The Real WN6K

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem."
President Ronald Reagan , 1985