[SCCC] TEN -RTTY Contest

PAUL DOREY wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 2 19:10:05 EST 2012

Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:54 Summary:
Total:  QSOs = 167  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 6  Total Score = 6,680 Club: Southern California Contest Club Comments: Got into this to see what we might expect for conditions next weekend if Ten
continues to dwell in the doldrums... not looking too good. Although I did not
spend time from the beginning of the test, only the latter part, very little DX
in this one... 30 states (can't work those close ones with such poor conditions)
and 4 Provinces (NB,QC,ON and AB) DX was LU,HC,JA,ZL,KH6,KL7 Solar data at end of test was 102 -14 -1 WN6K, Paul