[SCCC] High SWR

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 21:37:58 EST 2012

I guess so... though my tuner on 160m would arc on the coil once power was
high enough and the swr was not low enough in a given portion of the band.
That would cause my ACOM 2000A to go into standby mode as the arc(s) would
allow the amplifier to see a high swr. It was pretty cool to see this with
the tuner cover removed and the room lights off.

73,

Tim /N6WIN
http://www.n6win.com