[SCCC] NAQP January CW Teams

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 21:02:46 PST 2012

Just talked with Dan, N6MJ, he's for the full ten from Jim's (W6YI) and
figures he's good for a team one finish.

I will be hosting N6RT at my place so that he can fiddle with my SO2R setup
and N1MM some more before the February NA CW Sprint. I imagine Doug should
put in a team one finish with those CW skills that he is hanging on to.

I'll commit to a full ten hour push from Jay, W2IJ's, QTH which is a 55'
single tower comparable to AA6PW's QTH. I hope to put up 125k if I hold my
own operator wise which is probably not going to be good enough for a team
one finish based on the enthusiasm shown so far by SCCC members both
publicly and privately in posts/emails.

Who else is going to be active January 14th?

73,

Tim / N6WIN.