[SCCC] W6KY NAQP CW SOLP

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 21:04:40 PST 2012

________________________________
                     North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W6KY
Operator(s): W6KY
Station: W6KY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.0

  160:    0     0
   80:   96    27
   40:  128    41
   20:  163    43
   15:   95    36
   10:   44    20
-------------------
Total:  526   167  Total Score = 89,420

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

All Search & Pounce except for about 1/2 hour of futile CQ'ing. My antenna farm
(Ground mounted GAP Vertical) doesn't allow me to punch a hole or keep a
frequency. Managed to get in about 8 hours or less between other scheduled
events. Bands were in better than the past shape. Finally making 5 band Q's.
Thanks W5MX, K9NR and of course W9RE.  States: Missed ND, SD and
Nebraska(?)...VE3's out in full force as usual. CU in the CW Sprint. Never
learned the phone!

RIG:
ICOM IC-756PROII
GAP Challenger (gnd mounted)