[SCCC] NAQP SSB W6UX Single Op LP

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 08:48:41 PST 2012

Jeff is new to our teams and fairly new to radio contesting. He just
installed a hex beam at 40' and currently does not have antennas for the
low bands. He wasn't sure that he would be able to put in many hours or a
big score. I think he did awesome for his conditions and experience level!
So maybe Jim's 50,000+ finish over his expectations isn't the only surprise
story this weekend...

73,

Tim / N6WIN.