[SCCC] Fwd: NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 10:16:42 PST 2012

That's a decent finish Paul... a 19' boom at 55' with only one element on
40m... I would classify 800 Q's as a great finish. I couldn't get anything
better on 40m going even with my two elements at 70'. Glad to hear your new
antenna is doing well with the mechanical parts... now maybe the ARRL CW
will give you the contacts your looking for with better propagation. I am
not sure how Danny did, but the top scorers in the club only worked around
150 more Q's and it really came down to the mults.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.