[SCCC] NAQP SSB W6YI(N6MJ) Single Op LP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 22:21:46 PST 2012

Great Job Dan!!!

Yes - condx were stinko on 20*** and 80 !!'

***Further Investigation by John K6AM and I of my lousy 10 Meter Numbers
Revealed my Steppir was totally mistuned and was electrically reversed

Yes, N6KI works 188 Qs and 28 Mults
off the back of his 3 El SteppIR
Yagi !!! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH !!

I do not know if I did all my 15 and 20 mtr QSOs with SteppIR bass-ackwards  ELECTRICALLY TUNED as when I fixed the problem on 10 I also reset all the other bands  the Ant works on !!!

If anyone who owns a SteppIR wants the messy details of how to work screw up a SteppIR's Tuning and how to work a contest with one arm tied behind your back, e-mail me

Next NAQP I will attempt working all stns off the SIDE of my SteppIR !!!

;-(

N6KI

Sent from my stinking I Phone