[SCCC] VHF Logs Due Tuesday!

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Sun Jul 8 13:54:54 PDT 2012

Dear fellow SCCC'ers,

The deadline for submitting June VHF Contest logs is this coming Tuesday evening at 8:00 p.m. local time.  To date, seventeen SCCC logs have been received, according to the ARRL Web site.  There are several rover and other entries whom we worked from our Frazier Peak multi-op but whose logs are not yet submitted.

If you have a question about the Cabrillo format as it applies to this contest or otherwise need help. please let me know.

Let's get 'em in!

73,

Marty N6VI

p.s.  Listen for E51YNB and E51TAI  during next weekend's IARU World HF Championships.