[SCCC] N6WIN 2012 ARRL FD 1E LP

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:49:59 PDT 2012

Pictures of the event, SH5 Analysis, etc. can be found here:

http://www.n6win.com/index_files/FieldDay2012.htm

Also, old SCCC postings that I made, the NAQP CW history file that KQ6ES
made, etc. can be found here:

http://www.n6win.com/index_files/sccc.htm

Please let me know what you think of the website... it's been something I
have been working on for the past two days. I would like helpful critique
and comments.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.