[SCCC] VP9I mid contest

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 03:44:55 PST 2012

Thanks to all the SCCC members who have worked VP9I thus far. By far I am
hearing "Kilo Bravo" from a bunch of YCCC guys. I look forward to hearing
from more SCCC members this Sunday morning. Some CA signals from SCCC have
been real strong. Its amazing how Kurt's 2011 3830 write-up is so true...
without the spots it takes forever to get something going. I'm not
soliciting, but it is a true statement that without them the footprint is
small. There are a lot of point and click guys out there... probably the
majority from my very limited opinion.

Look for John, K6AM, at PJ2T also. I've heard them on a bit... not much S&P
from this end as the one who runs the most wins, but their signal is one
that I don't get right next to.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.