[SCCC] ki6qdh / portable

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Fri Mar 9 14:38:01 PST 2012

Hi, Mike.

For your operations in Canada, because it's a different DXCC entity and you're using a different callsign (e.g., VE3 / W4EF), you will need a separate LoTW certificate.  You can generate that request in TQSL and submit the result via LoTW upload.   After the new certificate comes via e-mail and you install it, TQSL will give you a choice of which callsign to use each time you prepare to sign a file for upload.  I've got certificates for several different callsigns I used overseas, and it was very easy to get them.  There was no post card or proof involved.  (Of course, these were "garden variety" DXCC entities -- nothing super rare or controversial.)

73,

Marty N6VI